What She Learned from Running a Record Label for 10 years – Kim Ware
This weeks guest is Atlanta musician and record label owner Kim Ware.
Kim founded and ran Eskimo Kiss Records for 10 years, then decided to take a break from music. Her time off allowed her to refocus her efforts both musically, and with a new idea for her next record label.
She has a new band called The Good Graces who have already been on tour with legends the Indigo Girls.
- What she learned from running a label for 10 years
- How she got her band to tour with the Indigo Girls
- Even if a release isn’t new, why there can still be interest
- What she found after leaving music for a year
- Starting a non-profit record label