This week we talk to songwriter, performer, and producer Wesley Cook.
Wesley is living the dream right now as a full time musician. It’s hard work, but he’s managed to break out of the 9-5 and survive as a musician.
- He identifies 3 layers of marketing
- How do you get a stranger to give you money and support you
- How he raised $13,000 on Kickstarter
- How he got his music written about on Billboard.com
- Being pure and authentic using Social Media
- How to grow your email list
- Why you should commit to what you have natural affinity for
- Perseverance, Being Positive, and Gratitude
This interview is FULL of helpful advice that is real and can be implemented by anyone. He’s proof that you don’t need a ton of money or a huge team to be successful and grow your own brand.
NOTE: We had a few internet connectivity issues so you’ll see a couple gaps, but the information is gold so we didn’t want to redo the whole interview.